In line with our primary goal at Kindoju, of endeavoring to be the best in the delivery of our services and sales of products, we present you with our High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) Pipes and Fittings. Basically these are thermoplastic. This feature contributes a great deal to its unique ruggedness of being:
- Pliable: it can withstand high heat (120 °C/248 °F) for a small amount of time, thus can be remolded; this also aids firm heat fusion of its joints, to form a lasting leak-free joints (so small amount of fittings are used). It also has tensile strength.
- Lethargy Resistant: its flexibility and ductility, allows it withstand very high pressure. Thus extended its service life capacity (an estimate of 50 to 100 years).
- Decomposition Resistant: its inability to be affected by chemicals or organic growth of rust, as opposed to galvanized pipes, extends its service life and makes it preferable for underground piping system.
- Light Weight: making it cost effective in term of transportation, compared to the galvanized pipes.
- Adaptability: can joined with non-HDPE pipes using transition adaptors
- Eco-Friendly: Its production or use, does not release harmful substance to the air; HDPE are recyclable.
- Installed Trenchless: Compared to its counterpart galvanized pipes, whose trenches are cover with slabs, HPDE installation has no need for trenches. Especially, if it’s a green field installation. As the HDPE pipes are in the same level with the tank. With a forecourt level installation, the trenches are not visible as the HDPE pipes are completely covered.